If you are an accomplished financial, accounting, administrative manager looking for a great place to work with generous pay, great benefits in an upbeat, enjoyable office environment, then TYR might be perfect for you. TYR is a successful, privately held corporation headquartered in downtown Portland with strong financials and profitable sales growth. This position will report directly to TYR’s President, work closely with other employee-owners and be an integral member of the management team. We offer very generous compensation with excellent opportunities for additional bonus, full benefits (medical, dental, disability), matching 401(k) and paid vacation. We’re looking for the right person to provide financial oversight, accounting and leadership of five (5) key administrative staff.
A successful candidate:
- Will have a college degree, preferably in accounting/finance. Good math skills required.
- Committed to positive leadership and enjoy a positive work environment.
- Excellent communication skills and a genuine desire to serve and assist staff, sales personnel, customers and suppliers.
- Leading, motivating and coordinating administrative staff of five (5) people.
- Accounting, billing and bookkeeping.
- Financial oversight, analysis and reporting.
- Managing credit, A/P, A/R, HR, inventories and all other administrative duties.
TYR, Inc., was founded in 2009 and has three operating divisions: TYR Wood Products, a specialized exporter, domestic distributor and wholesaler of North American hardwood lumber; TYR Food Products supplies conventional and organic beans, lentils and grains to industrial accounts in North America, South America, Asia, and Europe; TYR Feed Products is exclusively focused on supplying imported and domestic organic grains to North American feed mills, dairies and co-ops.